Friday, May 6, 2011

Tutorials -- Or Should I Say, Rabbit-Do-How's?

Hullo all~.

Seeing as how I'm limited to just doing BTL for a while, I've been trying to think of ways to change it up a little, ne? Q&A's are definitely an option. In fact, I've already received enough questions to fill in an 10 point episode. From said questions, I've gotten another idea~!

Tutorial requests! Well. Not so much tutorials, since I kind of suck at explaining how I do things, but a more centralized approach to drawing and so on. I would slow down the process and explain what or why I'm doing certain steps. Hopefully, these How-Do's would shed a little light into the process of things...

Requests could include things such as:
- Anime Characters
- Objects
- Hands/Feet/Etc.
- Pencil Shading
And, of course, much more~!


On a similar note, my commission site is going under construction and services won't be open for the next 3-4 weeks. However, I'm offering a new option. For an additional base fee of 3$, I will record my work as I do your commission. Each extra hour will be another dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment