Saturday, August 27, 2011

Letter III -- You'll Dance

Dear Blank,

Of course, you're on my mind as well. Amidst all of the excitement, the anxiety, the curiosity, I think of you. The first time I saw my college campus, I was... disappointed. It gave me this awful sense of high school all over again. The kids were all so obviously... straight out of their parent's houses -- and going back for dinner. It just... annoyed me, I guess. I'm moving onto new things and they were just little reminders of what I was escaping. And what I had never had. But what made me pout the most was that little voice in the back of my mind saying, "Now I have to wait another two years before I have a chance of meeting you." Two years being the two years I need at Valen before I can transfer to University.

I'm such a spoiled little brat.
Kind of.

Do you know any dances? This music is making me want to move.




Question of the Day: Parlez vous francais?

1 comment:

  1. Answer to QOTD: -Insert something awesome in French here-
    <3

    ReplyDelete